1 day course - This course will introduce participants to the inherent benefits of adopting a behaviour based approach to their interactions with colleagues and current and perspective clients.
The ability to positively impact on an individual’s views, decisions, attitudes or beliefs is a crucial business skill.
Effective influencer’s understand that their verbal and nonverbal behaviour greatly increase the prospect of their message being positively received.
Human behaviour and decision making are intrinsically bound.
Consequently the use of approaches based on how people behave and think are steadily gaining traction in across both the private and public sectors.
This course will introduce participants to the inherent benefits of adopting a behaviour based approach to their interactions with colleagues and current and perspective clients.
It will focus on the verbal and nonverbal cues which assist in building rapport and an openness to new ideas and perspectives. It will provide an understanding of how to better understand the requirements, expectations and desires of others and how to positive influence without restricting or denying choice.
By the end of this course participants will be able to
• Understand the principles of social behaviour and how we build relations.
• Communicate in a more persuasive manner with both colleagues and individuals from outside your organisation.
• Become a more active listener and understand how to identify, quantify and reciprocate to verbal and nonverbal cues to build empathy, rapport and meaningful relationships
• Understand how to use words, vocalisation and nonverbal behaviour to support points, perspective and propositions.
• Use a tactical approach to meaningful interpersonal interactions to persuade, influence and overcome resistance within a range of settings.
This course will be of benefit to;
• HR professionals,
• Sales specialists and negotiators
and anyone who wants to improve their interpersonal skills.
Due to the dynamics of modern business the demands placed on Individuals who operate within this fluid and fast changing environment are both challenging and rewarding.
We take our position as a provider of specialist professional development and education for the corporate and public sectors extremely seriously.
We have built a reputation second to none due to our commitment to constantly change to build and maintain leading edge courses, content and delivery methods. All of our courses are specifically designed to maximise the up skilling of our delegates.
We believe that all opportunities for development should be practice based and readily transferable to the work place.
Therefore, all of our courses are based on the principles of andragogic learning placing the participant at the centre of the process. Using a wide range of innovate immersive techniques participants learn by doing, supported by subject matter specialist facilitators who guide and inform the process.
individual and group rates available on request - email@example.com